Coming on Motorway A8 from either East or West,
exit 34 « Saint-Maximin la Sainte-Baume ».
• Right after the toll gate, do not follow « Saint-Maximin Centre » ...Keep driving straight ahead for approximatly half a mile, then take a right and follow "Saint-Maximin centre par RN 7
• Once you arrive in the center of town at Place Malherbe (Central main square where the big stone fountain is) , take a right at Café Cercle Philarmonique and follow Bras on D28
• You are on Boulevard Bonfils, and you carry on Avenue de la Libération.
• The Royal Monastery and the Basilica should be on your right.
• Just before leaving the town, right after the school which is on your left, turn left on Chemin du Moulin - Follow Le Moulin road sign.
• Keep driving on Chemin du Moulin for 3 miles / 5 kilometers. Approximately 10 minutes
•Watch carefully the road signs at each junction, in order not to take the wrong way. Make sure you always follow Chemin du Moulin direction. Do not trust your GPS which will take you on chemin des Terriers leading to a non mobile road.
• After 3 miles, you’ll reach a junction clearly marked by a “Domaine de Conillières” road sign.
• Follow the direction and keep driving for another half-mile… Welcome!
Do not trust the GPS which may lead you on a non
mobile way at some point.
Trust our road map !.